Website Emerge Law
Emerge Law is powered by people, creativity, and innovation with an extremely supportive culture. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a law clerk who will assist with real estate and corporate matters.
• Legal research, analysis and writing;
• Research and write legal articles that are digestible and catered towards the small business and healthcare community;
• Assisting in research on legal issues;
• Assisting in administrative tasks including, client-intake, invoicing, and coordinating with clients and stakeholders;
• Assist us in coordinating meetings and proof-reading documents;
• Managing email correspondence;
• Assisting in content creating and marketing efforts;
• Automating agreements;
• Prepare Minute Book Reviews
• Filing with Government (i.e. Incorporations, Amalgamations, and Dissolution)
Skills and Qualifications :
The ideal applicant should have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with a corporate/commercial law clerk diploma who is familiar with:
- Incorporating/amalgamating and organizing companies
- Transactional matters including sale and purchase of companies, rollover agreements, commercial contracts and corporate reorganizations
- Preparation of Minute book Reviews.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of OnCorp, Microsoft Office and Cosmolex are critical;
- Proficient understanding of legal accounting and bookkeeping
Here’s how to apply:
Interested candidates are asked to submit the following materials via email to email@example.com. Address it to Hiring Manager:
- Short description of what you think makes a great lawyer;
- resume; and
- copies of official academic transcripts.
At Emerge Law, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our people feel included and valued. We strongly encourage applications from racialized communities, Indigenous peoples, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities to come to join our awesome team!
We are also committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise us during the recruitment process.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org